- Water based acrylic emulsion
- Hard set adhesive
- High initial grab ideal for bonding of both supported and unsupported PVC vinyl
|Appearance||: Creamy paste|
|Solids||: 70% (approx.)|
|Base polymer||: Acrylic|
|Flammability||: Non flammable|
|Viscosity||: 60, 000 cps (approx.)|
- Plasticised vinyl floor and wall coverings
- PVC backed carpets.
- Most of the commercial and domestic vinyl sheeting products vinyl composite tiles, hot press tiles and plank vinyl flooring
- It may be used to install hard to hold carpets and those with PVC backings
Approximately 3 – 5 square meters per liter depending upon the condition and absorbency of the substrate and the type of applicator used.
Clean tools immediately after use with warm soapy water.
12 – 14 months in unopened containers stored out of direct sunlight.
Recommended to be at temperatures between 5 and 30 degrees Celsius. Keep in well ventilated areas away from sources of heat.
15 litre plastic containers
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, colour, shades and other relevant characteristics.
Inquiry - PE 265 Universal Vinyl Adhesive
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.