- Acrylic emulsion
|Appearance||: Creamy paste|
|Solids||: 70.0 ± 2.0%|
|Base polymer||: Acrylic|
|Flammability||: Non flammable|
|Viscosity||: 50,000 – 70,000 cps.|
|S.G.||: 1.26 ± 0.02|
- Plasticized vinyl floor and wall coverings
- PVC backed carpets or any types of carpet
- Most of the commercial and domestic vinyl / sheet tile products
- It will bond to both homogeneous and foamed backed type vinyl
- Axminster, commercial, or any types of carpet
- Sound, smooth dry subfloors of concrete; conventional sand / cement screeds or underlayment; plywood; hardboard or cement sheet underlays.
- Other surfaces, such as Asphalt, granolithic, terrazzo, quarry tiles and concrete surfaces treated with waterproof membranes or some curing agents should be skimmed with a minimum of 3 mm of a proprietary cementitious underlayment according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
Approximately 3 – 5 square meters per liter depending upon the condition and absorbency of the substrate and the type of applicator used.
Any Polymer 165 on the surface of the vinyl / carpet should be removed with a well dampened cloth – Do not allow to dry.
12 months in unopened containers stored under appropriate conditions.
Recommended to be at temperatures between 5 and 30 degrees Celsius. Keep in well ventilated areas away from sources of heat.
18.5 kg plastic containers
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, colour, shades and other relevant characteristics.
Inquiry - PE 165 Multipurpose Adhesive
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.